Medium Power 2-Way Full Range Installation Speaker
Progressive Transition waveguide provides well-controlled 90 by 50 degree coverage and is rotatable for cabinet positioning in either horizontal or vertical orientation. High-slope crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability.
The JBL AM4212/95 cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Optional U-bracket is available for easy installation.
The AM4212/95 is part of JBL's AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
The JBL AM4212/95 is a BLACK speaker. In addition, the JBL AM4212/95 is a special order item and can NOT be returned!
- 90 x 50 degree coverage, rotatable for use in
either vertical or horizontal orientation
- Large PT Progressive Transition(tm) Waveguide for excellent pattern control
with low distortion
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Optional U-Bracket for easy installation
- Small performing arts facilities
- Theatrical sound design
- Houses of worship
- Themed entertainment venues
- Delay/fill locations of larger systems